Washington Oaks Gardens State Park Tour
Washington Oaks Garden has 425 acres of pristine coastal ecosystem, nestled between the Atlantic Ocean and the Matanzas River, part of the Florida Intracoastal Waterway. The tour starts from Brings Landing just south of Washington Oaks, as we kayak up Matanzas River passing spoil islands and mangroves, enjoy the breathtaking view of completely undeveloped coastline. When we reach our destination, Washington Oaks Gardens State Park, we will rest, snack, and take a stroll around the amazing historic garden. During the early 1900s Louise and Owen Young fell in love with Florida’s diverse ecosystem. Louise, having been a master gardener, created a unique traditional garden with indigenous plants. After strolling through the garden we return to our kayaks to enjoying a leisurely paddle in the turquoises water of Matanzas River while taking in the abundance of wildlife found in its bountiful waters.
- $75 per person
- $55 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- Bings Landing
- 5862 N. Oceanshore Blvd.
- Palm Coast, FL
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
- Snack and bottle water included!
- Lunch Provided