Anastasia Park St. Augustine – Salt Run Kayak Tour
Anastasia State Park is one of St. Augustine’s most beautiful parks, filled with all kinds of wildlife, making this a great trip for everyone! We will be paddling the historic Salt Run and enjoy scenic views of Flagler’s Ponce Hotel, St. Augustine Lighthouse, and learn the 400 hundred years of history that speckles this once small sea side village. Along our tour we may encounter the Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin, loggerhead sea turtles, hundreds of shore and wading birds, and the occasional West Indian Manatee. Salt Run and Anastasia Island State Park is part of the greater GTMNERR, designated as one of Florida’s most important estuaries. Along the tour we will stop for a swim and enjoy coastal environment and nautical waterscapes.
- $55 per person
- $35 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- Salt Run Boat Ramp
- 442 Ocean Vista Ave
- St Augustine, FL 32080
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
- Snack and bottle water included!