Lofton Creek 2,000 Year Old Cypress Tour
Lofton Creek is one of those special paddling spots that you never forget about! Imagine floating down a quiet black water river under a canopy of ancient trees, teeming with all types of fresh water animals. We will make our way under old railroad tracks, and into a mystic forest, where we will have the chance to paddle up to a 2,000 year old Cypress Tree!
This a great paddle for those of you who would like shade from the sun or protection from the wind and weather.
- $55 per person
- $35 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- Melton Nelson Boat Ramp
- 463540 S.R 200
- Yulee, FL 32097
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- What is Provided
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
- Snack and bottle water included!