Kingsley Plantation Historical Tour
Kingsley Plantation is located on Fort George Island, a jewel of the Timucuan Preserve. While exploring this unique island, you will learn the history that is woven into the fabrics of this landscape. Along our paddle we will see many species of resident and migratory birds, such as the roseate spoonbill, swallow tail kite, heron, egret, and osprey. This waterway is frequented by lots of sea creatures such as leaping dolphin, grazing manatees, soaring eagle rays, and many more. The striking blue-green hue of the water makes this feel like our own backyard Caribbean. After an educational stroll through Kingsley Plantation’s historical grounds we will set off to find secluded beaches where we can swim and play.
- $55 per person
- $35 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- Ribault Club
- 11241 Edgewood Dr.
- Jacksonville, FL 32226
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
- Snack and bottle water included!