Kayak Fishing Charters
First Coast Outfitters is proud to now offer Chartered Kayak Fishing Excursions with Walter Gomes!
Walter Gomes has been fishing almost exclusively in a kayak for more than 17 years. He has chased Halibut and King Salmon in the Queen Charlotte Islands in British Columbia down to Wahoo and Mahi Mahi in La Paz, Mexico, all from the kayak. He has lived in the Jacksonville since 2008 and specializes in saltwater inshore fishing with light tackle and fly. Walter has fished a number of local and national kayak tournaments and last year bested 404 out of 406 of the finest kayak anglers in the US in the 2011 Jacksonville Kayak Fishing Classic.
“I’m happy to fish with any skill level of angler, from kayak fishing experts to the complete beginner. I will tailor your trip to your skill level with as much or as little guidance and relaxed instruction as you like, to ensure success and a great day on the water. My goal is to provide you with a safe, unique, and enjoyable experience in some of the best kayak fishing waters in the world.”- Wali
If you would like to book a kayak fishing charter or if you have any questions please contact us at (904) 502- 7733.
- $175 per person for a 1/2 day trip
- $100 per person if you bring your own boat and equipment
- The kayak fishing charter excursions are half-day trips.
- What to Bring
- Water proof shoes
- Change of dry clothing for after trip
- Sun screen
- Bug spray
- All kayaking fishing gear includes a Feel Free Moken 12 Angler equipped for fishing, fishing poles, bait, water and ice, snacks and photos with your catch!