Jullington Creek Black Water Tour
Jullington Creek, a tributary off of the St. Johns River is shaded by a canopy of Cyprus trees and ancient live oaks. The sounds of the forest engulf you as we leisurely glide through the black water hearing woodpeckers boring into sweet gums and the calls of hawks echoing through the winding river. The forest in this part of Jacksonville is enchanting and feels ancient, with 5000 years of human trials and tribulations woven into the landscape. Learn about this fresh water ecosystem that has been attracting naturalists and poets for 200 years.
- $55 per person
- $35 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- Palmetto Leaves Regional Park
- 13799 Old St Augustine Rd
- Jacksonville, FL
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Must bring water
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
Must contact us within 24 hours of the scheduled trip to cancel your reservation for a full refund, otherwise a $45 per person fee will be applied to your credit card.
Bad weather cancellation will be left at the discretion of First Coast Outfitters.
Any cancellations due to weather or FCO will be completely refunded or if possible rescheduled.