Guana Six Mile Wild Life Discovery
With ten miles of winding tributaries and intimate waterways to explore, the Guana Lake portion of the GTMNERR is one of the most unique environments on the east coast of Florida. This amazing ecosystem offers extraordinary views of âRealâ Florida wildlife in their wild habitat.
Guana Six Mile located in the northern section of Guana Reserve, is one of Northeast Floridaâs best hidden secrets! Experience an abundance of wildlife in one of the best paddling spots in North East Florida. âThis place is a birders paradise!â There are over 268 species of birds on the Guana birding list, so youâll be talking about this paddle for years to come!
We are also offering a launching point from the old Oar House to promote a project by the North Florida Land Trust forming the Conservation Resource Center, which will have meeting rooms conducting classes on sustainable living, a eco-friendly restaurant, and an outfitter renting all types of toys to enjoy the beautiful environment.
- $55 per person
- $35 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- Directions for Six Mile Boat Ramp
- Six Mile Boat Ramp
- 4 miles South of Micklers Landing on the right or 6 miles north of the Main entrance of Guana State Park. Just south of North Beach Parking lot and north of middle beach parking lot.
- Directions for Conservation Resource Center
- Conservation Resource Center
- 4415 MICKLER RD
- PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL 32082-4008
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Must bring water
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
Must contact us within 24 hours of the scheduled trip to cancel your reservation for a full refund, otherwise a $45 per person fee will be applied to your credit card.
Bad weather cancellation will be left at the discretion of First Coast Outfitters.
Any cancellations due to weather or FCO will be completely refunded or if possible rescheduled.