Downtown Jacksonville Historical Eco Tour
Our Downtown Jacksonville Historic Paddle kayak tour offers an amazing perspective into one of Florida’s most historically significant cities. Enjoy a Jacksonville tour down the mighty St. Johns River, passing the city’s scenic gems and historic landmarks. Kayak along the South bank of Jacksonville, with a backdrop of the Friendship Fountain, Jacksonville Landing, the Jaguars Stadium, and two of our famous seven bridges. We may catch a glimpse of Jacksonville’s resident bottlenose dolphins or the West Indian manatee traveling up and down the St. Johns River with the tide. Our destination is Exchange Park Island where we stop for a snack and learn about the diverse ecosystem surrounding the St. Johns River. For a great look at this historic city, come with First Coast on a downtown Jacksonville kayak tour!
- $55 per person
- $35 for children under 12
- Group Rates are available, please see our group page
- 3 hour guided historical and ecological kayak tour
- St. Johns Marina
- 901 Gulf Life Drive
- Jacksonville, FL 32207
- View Map
- What to Bring
- Shoes or foot protection that can get wet
- Bug spray
- Bathing suit
- All kayaking gear includes: lifejacket, comfortable Kayak, light weight paddle
- Snack and bottle water included!