Are you looking for new, innovative, and exciting ways to increase productivity, enhance leadership qualities, and establish a more cooperative environment within your organization?
Let us create a dynamic program that engages your team in the thousands of acres of natural environment available for adventure and exploration in Northeast Florida.
Our programs include but are not limited to the activities below:
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding
We are proud to have provided corporate team building services to the following companies:
- Price Waterhouse Cooper
- JP Morgan
- Frito Lay
- Great Dane
- Fluid Power
- Cardinal Health
- Girls Inc.
These are the skills we focus on through our outdoor team building activities:
- Problem solving
- Real time decision making
- Task delegation
- Critical thinking skills
- Stress management
We offer many different programs that specifically cater to your teams’ needs. When booking the event you will be interviewed to target the specific needs of your organization. Depending on your goals we will either plan an afternoon of camaraderie-building eco-adventures or a traditional team building course.
The natural environment is our platform which helps to conceptualize the harmony and mutual aide of a thriving ecosystem. We utilize the mutually beneficial relationships that occur in the natural world as a model and consider the synchronization it takes to have a thriving organization. Much like the corporate environment, the natural environment is interdependent. Our Adventure Team Building Program is designed by our experienced staff to increase the productivity of your team and the individuals involved. ATBP is built around nature to enhance the understanding of the corporate structure and corporate environment. We believe that through placing your team in this unfamiliar natural environment they are more open to learning and understand the importance of relying on one another. Through being a direct part of this ecosystem, we feel that they will have a better understanding of the symbiotic relationship between each other in the work place. ATBP is designed to create a sense of interdependence, trust, and mutual respect amongst teammates. Our goal is for your team to be able to practice rotating leadership, the ability to ask for help, and the willingness to leave one’s ego at the starting line.
- In our adventure team building program direct concise communication is a key element to success.
- We design and operate all of our own programs.
- This is a unique combination of eco events that are exciting and memorable for individuals and their corporate sponsors.
- Our focus is on customer satisfaction and service.
- We love introducing “the Real Florida” to our guests, the areas waterways and estuaries are full of amazing and interesting facts on geology, history, ecology and our guides, programs, and events make it come alive through interactive fun.
- Events are designed to create a sense of interdependence, trust, and mutual respect among teammates.
We are happy to work with Destination Management Companies or any third party planners to accommodate your needs.